If you think you have the brains, energy and passion to be part of the dynamic team here at Graphic Alliance, then our new job to be Finance and Administrative Executive may suit you perfectly! As a company we are confident in ourselves and our team. We actively encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas on projects because we believe our success is your success. Please get in touch if you have bags of confidence, like to get the job done and think you’d enjoy working with us!
Job Title: Finance/Admin Executive
Employer: Graphic Alliance
Salary: £20-£30k (depending on experience)
Contract type: Permanent
Country: United Kingdom
Location Details: London WC2
Start Date: May 2011
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2011
Graphic Alliance – specialists in eCommerce for luxury and fashion brands – seeks a bright individual with a passion for the internet to help us manage our daily finances and basically take charge of the administration of the office. Our ambitious candidate will be required to handle the company accounts and oversee the running of the office, working closely with the Finance Director.
You will be required to support the Managing Director and manage the Office Assistant. You must be confident and work well under pressure. Like all Graphic Alliance people, you will be expected to bring bags of energy, enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills.
• Accounts experience required and knowledge of Sage highly desirable
– Production of sales invoices and credit control
– Management of suppliers and purchase ledger
– Management of the bank accounts
– Maintenance of nominal ledger and monthly journals
– Production of monthly management accounts on excel
• Administration of WIP/Job Costing system, including close liaison with directors and staff to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information
• Office management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
• Excellent communication skills – Fluent English, written and spoken
• A natural multitask attitude and ability to take initiative
• Professional approach and able to cope with pressure
• Articulate communication and initiative towards new projects
• Interest in design, content, technology, marketing and branding
Please email CVs to Alison Young – email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED IT IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE TO REPLY.